Veterans Affairs [Budget 2017]
In March I got a contract with Veterans Affairs Canada, thanks to Thinking Big.
I would like to thank with this occasion to Devin and Paul who hired and trusted me for this big project.
I had an amazing time and everything just worked out well. The project was a total success, but besides that, I worked with amazing people like Amanda Brazeau, AmyMeunier, Pam Harrison, Dean MacDonald, Karly Thomsen and many others.
I was basically hired to help the design team and my job involved the following:
● Design high-quality infographics, infobytes, and other related web design
communication products using Adobe Creative Suite C5 6 or higher for Budget 2017
● Analysis relating to programs and policy and creative approach
● Promote best practices and internal standards for web graphic design products
● Provide advice and mentoring techniques as required
● Provide info and updates on planning and development of web graphic design
● Create templates for Power Point presentations
I attached a few graphics we created for Budget 2017 campaign
Social Media Banners and Infobytes